These are some of the things I’ve been up to lately:
- I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. It’s hot, but we have good tacos.
- Kids are ages 4 and 1. They are a handful and I love it.
- I’m learning Emacs for fun.
- I’ve been getting into blogging and the indie web thanks to micro.blog.
- I’ve been trying to pay less attention to the news, slack, and social media, so I can spend more time on the things that matter to me.
- I recently worked full-time on video games with a couple friends. It was an amazing experience and I hope to get back to it one day.
Updated: Mon, Sep 11, 2018 at 8:02pm
Wondering what this “now” page is? Check out nownownow.com.